Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY TRUE FEELING

Do u know how i feel now??
I think you can't imagine this! Because u are u and I am I, my my.. Just may be.. maybe you can feel the same thing next time. Really I love you, but now all will change. Not because I don't love you anymore. I still love you, but I know I can't force myself to make all situation comfort for me. This is no coincidence, but this is true, Now you have boy who always care about you. I's time to changing everything in my life. I am still like a little boy, still don't know about love. I realize this is time for me to be mature become adult I am not a little boy anymore. I'm 17 years old. I think I am going to make a little poem for you just read this if you have time :

---------------------------------------------------------------

LIE BUT TRUTH,, TRUTH BUT LIE

WE ARE JUST FRIEND
LIKE TREE AND BIRD...
LIKE SUN AND SKY OVER THERE
LIKE SEA AND FISH BELOW

HUMAN IS HUMAN
FOOL AND UNREALISTIC
HATE AND LOVE
LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE

WILL YOU UNDERSTAND?
LOVE LIKE A FLOWER..
GROWN AND GROWN
BEAUTIFUL AND THEN DIED

I DO NOT HATE YOU
ACCIDENT AND COINCIDENCE
LOVING YOU
JUST IN MY DREAM..

I LOVE YOU
I HATE YOU
I CARE ABOUT YOU
I MAD TO YOU

THIS IS LIE BUT TRUTH
THIS IS TRUTH BUT LIE
CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?
CAN YOU REALIZE THIS?

---------------------------------------------------------------

This poem, i made for you and me. I can not do anything. What I have done, I done with many reckless thing. Every time I laugh, smile, happy. It is just a fake emotion which are suddenly appear when you are with me. You do not know what i feel. This is because I am so stupid, fool. I love you but time will change everything in my life. I have to be mature. I feel so guilty now. Can anyone help me to make everything clear in my life?

'Tada samayoi mada atemo nai mama, meguru omoi, karamiau kizamareta rekishi koe'

No comments:

Post a Comment